CRM MARKETING MANAGER
Hometree is a digital marketplace for smart-home and energy services, beginning by disrupting the old-fashioned heating installation market - leveraging technology to deliver an e-commerce service unlike anything seen in the home services industry before.
The vision for Hometree is to build a leading smart home business that provides the services every connected home needs. As consumers increasingly buy into smart security, solar PV, energy storage and other connected devices that will need professional installation, Hometree’s proven ability to link skilled tradespeople with best in class technology and customer service, twinned with its competitive and transparent pricing, will make it a natural choice for homeowners looking for one company to take care of everything.
We are a two year old business backed by some of Europe’s leading VC’s and angels. We have an experienced & passionate team with track records in some of Europe’s leading start-up’s, private equity, consulting, investment banking, and much more.
We’re looking for an experienced, results-orientated customer marketeer to lead our CRM marketing efforts. We’re growing fast, have a huge NPS, and we’re looking for the right person to start building the foundations of our customer engagement comms and to ultimately take it to the next level, which is where you come in.
You’ll be building, managing and running our lifecycle customer marketing efforts, devising campaigns to achieve goals for customer on-boarding, engagement, retention and lead generation conversion. You’ll be in your element finding and testing new customer trigger comms, with a laser focus on the KPI’s.
You’ll be hungry for customer engagement and growth. You’ll get to test your assumptions either working alone or with partners and carve out a successful customer marketing strategy. You’ll start lean, execute quickly, and at a world-class level, and we’d love you to lead it.
You’ll report directly to the CMO (Who’s ace).
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Plan and implement multi channel communication journeys to onboard, engage, and retain leads / existing customers
- Manage multiple types of campaigns, including lead generation onboarding, product launches, customer retention and product upselling.
- Use insights from continual testing, customer data, and industry best practices to optimise marketing communications to achieve business goals and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Work with creative teams, internal and external, on asset development, deployment and testing.
- Own the direct to consumer communications roadmap, including channel strategy, content scheduling, frequency rules and defining marketing automation priorities.
- If you’re considering being our CRM Marketing Manager, then you’re likely to be an ambitious data driven marketer, with a creative mindset that sets you apart from the rest.
- You understand the numbers behind everything you do
- There’s a hunger for getting things done, achieving results that deliver real customer impact.
- You have solid experience developing and executing lifecycle campaigns or customer communication programmes
- You’re an incredibly confident communicator - able to interact internally and externally at all levels of seniority.
- You understand email, all things notification and CRM/marketing automation tools. If you’ve worked with Salesforce, high five..
Behaviours we value as a business
- Thinking Big
- Customer Obsession
- A Challenger Mentality
- Always Improving
- You Care
What to expect
- Competitive salary, discretionary bonuses, healthcare benefits and perks
- Fun culture where hard work is rewarded
- Become an integral part of a young growing business with high moral and social reward
- London Office (10 mins from Kings Cross, nearest Tube: Highbury & Islington)
- Join one of the fastest growing European start-up’s in the home services sector backed by world leading venture and angel investors