Customer Success Manager
Hometree is a Smart Home Services & InsureTech business based in London which provides a suite of insurance & maintenance products to homeowners & landlords that provide breakdown cover on a range of essential household items such as heating, electrics and plumbing.
The vision for Hometree is to be the go-to provider of peace of mind services in the home by making homes safer, hassle-free and better for the environment. As homes become increasingly complex through smart home security, solar PV, energy storage and other connected devices customers will look to one company to take care of everything. Hometree’s proven ability to link skilled tradespeople with best in class technology and customer service, twinned with its competitive and transparent pricing, will make it a natural choice for homeowners.
We are a five-year-old business backed by some of Europe’s leading VC’s and angels. We have an experienced & passionate team with track records in some of Europe’s leading start-up’s, private equity, consulting, investment banking, and much more.
We are looking to hire a Customer Success Manager to support the growth of our business. This is a key role where you will work hand-in-hand with the business to develop, learn new skills and be a part of a truly market disrupting, customer-centric business.
If you enjoy thinking outside of the box, engaging customers, are organised and strive to make customers happy, this could be just what you are looking for.
Roles and Responsibilities; include but are not limited to
- Manage and help to scale a best in class Customer Success function.
- Work closely with the Head of Operations to define the Customer Success strategy.
- Driving system and process improvement to ensure that customer experience is world class and to maintain our high Net Promoter Score.
- Ensure that all support provided is inline with Hometree values and being the customer champion within the business.
- Ensure that all customer communication through email, telephony and chat is inline with the Hometree tone of voice.
- Onboarding of new Customer Success hires and providing ongoing learning and development.
- Providing expert knowledge on all Hometree products.
- Providing feedback to Marketing, Product and Tech on our customers experience.
- Experience of managing a Customer Support function, ideally within a high growth startup.
- Comfortable using different CRMs such as Zendesk, Salesforce and be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially excel.
- Comfortable using data to make informed decisions.
- Ability to maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Operational experience would be beneficial.
- Passion, energy, focus and enthusiasm for both the role and our business.
- A self-starter attitude with experience managing and prioritising your own workload.
- An ability to get things done quickly (whilst maintaining quality);
- working to a pace.
- A team-player who works as well with others as well as individually.
- Strong opinions, loosely held - you have no fear when it comes to contributing ideas and participating in discussions with the team. You’re also happy to take critique, self-improve and move forward fast.
- Innovation - you need to be open and willing to adopt new ways of working. Our processes are constantly evolving and we always look to take a lean approach.
- Customer focus - You should always be thinking, “What can I be doing to deliver the most value to our customers?”
- Integrity - you do the right thing and know how to set expectations.
- Direct feedback- you’re comfortable giving and receiving feedback.
- Continuous improvement - you’re always looking for ways to better yourself, your team and company processes.
Behaviours we value as a business
- Radical Candour - Respectful but brutally honest
- Ownership - Own your results without complacency
- Obsessed - Customer obsessed, everything else secondary
- Trust in Teamwork - Doing the right thing, even when no one is watching
- Speed - Fast, data-driven decisions and results
What you can expect
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. Hometree doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.
Hometree’s a workplace where you can be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Take your laptop to the sofa. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to do whatever we can to help you grow in your career (and make enough space for a fulfilling home life too). We also offer study leave and flexible working from home post probation.
We are 10 minutes from Kings Cross, with the nearest Tube station being Highbury & Islington. This is your opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing European startups' in the home services sector backed by world-leading venture capitalists and angel investors. To set you up for success we will provide you with a MacBook Air, provide a company Breakfast every Thursday, drinks every Friday at 5pm along with quarterly company wide social events. To top it off, all employees receive a Perkbox subscription with a host of perks.
If you're interested, please send us your details along with your CV by clicking the button below.