Skip to Main Content

What types of property do you protect?

Our Care Packages will protect most types of properties that are homes, as long as you live in it or rent it out to someone else. If you rent out your property, you can check out our Care Packages designed especially for Landlords, because landlords have some extra legal responsibilities. Please note that this doesn’t include mobile homes. That’s unfortunately not our area of expertise.