Keeps your boiler and central heating in good shape, a warm house whatever the weather.
£ 14 .50per month
£ 12 .95per month
- A free annual boiler service
- Gas boiler, flue & controls
- Wider central heating system, e.g. Radiators, cylinders, pipes
- Gas supply pipe (connects your gas appliances to your meter)
- Free replacement of your boiler if Hometree deem it beyond Economic Repair and its less than 7 years old
- Plumbing & water supply pipes
- Unblocking of drains & waste pipes
- Mains electrical wiring system, e.g. circuits, fuse box, sockets, light fittings
- Removal of sludge, scale or repairing damage caused by this
- Showers and Taps
- Bathroom items such as sinks, toilet bowls and other ceramic items
- Free replacement of your boiler if its over 7 years old and Hometree deem it as Beyond Economic Repair
Add Gas Fire Cover for an extra per per gas fire
Complete with an annual service and all repairs
How many are you looking to cover?
- All repairs to the gas fire
- The flue including the flue terminal up to one metre in length
- An annual service
What's not included
- Replacing your gas fire should we be unable to fix it
- Any pre-existing faults
- Gas fires without a flue
FAQs and terms & conditions
It is extremely easy to switch. You can sign up in a matter of minutes and you’ll be protected right away. If you would like to join us when your current cover ends, you can delay your start date at checkout. You can often leave your current provider without paying any exit fees – just double check with them.
90% of repairs are attended within 24 hours or at a time that suits you – even during evenings and weekends.
No claims can be made for the first 14 days of your contract.
We don’t believe in unfairly hiking the price at renewal (like some of our competitors). Your renewal price will be determined by the number of claims and inflation. If you haven’t had a claim then your price only goes up by inflation (usually 2%).
This depends on the type of contract you select. You can choose a contract with no call-out fee or a contract with a lower monthly fee but with a £60 or £95 call-out fee. If you select the £60 or £95 call-out fee, you will only pay once for each fault in the contract period. Our engineers will use their expertise to assess whether its the same fault.
Yes, we cover boilers of all ages. Eventually the manufacturer will stop making spare parts, but we will keep trying to fix the issue unless we recommend a full boiler replacement. We will try to give you plenty of notice when this happens. We offer a 15% discount for replacing an old boiler.
We have a mixture of our own engineers, as well as a national network of subcontracted engineers. We work hard to fully vet these engineers and we have a rigorous process to check that they have completed their jobs properly. We call customers after every call out to check that they’re happy and work quickly to fix things in the rare occasions the customer is not.