Can I buy Hometree Cover Packages if I rent or let my property?

Yes, absolutely. In fact, we have created Cover Packages especially for Landlords. These include your Landlord Gas Safety Record, a Landlord Gas Safety Certificate and checks of your gas meter and gas pipework. These protect you as a Landlord if you have one gas boiler and any further gas appliances in the property.