What’s the difference between Hometree boiler, central heating cover and home cover?

If you’re deciding on the cover you’d like to get for your home, it’s important to know the difference between a boiler cover and central heating cover and home cover.

 The Your Boiler plan covers your boiler and controls, while the Your Heating plan is an upgrade from the Your Boiler plan, and protects your entire central heating system. With this plan we’ll safeguard your radiators, valves and cylinders to make sure you don’t go without heating, no matter the time of the year. The Your Home plan includes everything in the other two plans, plus plumbing, drains and home electrics. You’ll have additional cover incase of burst pipes, broken toilets, blocked drains, faulty fuse boxes and more.

If you’re a landlord, find out what you get with each landlord policy by selecting landlord boiler cover. Or, you can switch the sliders at the top of the page.


We Beat or Match Any Quote

Call 0330 912 4843 and we’ll beat or match any quote.

Serious About Service

24/7 claims support & rated Excellent on Trustpilot

Cover Match Guarantee

Get a £50 gift card if you find something we don’t cover

All Gas Boilers Covered

All makes and models, regardless of age