Skip to Main Content

Boiler, Heating and Home Care for Landlords

We promise to never unfairly hike your prices

All parts & labour included

All parts & labour inc

24hr Emergency line

24hr Emergency line

Unlimited callouts

Unlimited callouts

Price-match promise

No price hike promise


Pay annually & save up to 5%

Call out fee

What is this?

British Gas & Homeserve? We'll beat them.

Our price guarantee

Call us or request a callback with your price and we'll beat it.

Call us

Frequently asked questions by our landlords

What is landlord boiler cover?

Landlord boiler cover is a form of insurance that protects your boiler if it were to breakdown or encounter a fault. It will also help cover the costs of your annual boiler service... Read more

What is a Landlord Gas Safety Record (LGSR)?

A Landlord Gas Safety Record (also known as a CP12) is a certificate that you'll receive annually once an inspection of all gas appliances has been completed... Read more

What is an annual gas safety check?

A gas safety check is an inspection carried out by a Gas Safe engineer on all gas appliances in your property, including boilers, cookers and gas fires... Read more

What are my repair and maintenance responsibilities as a landlord?

All landlords are legally required to maintain all gas appliances, as well as the water supply, electricity, and drainage of their property... Read more

Why do I need to get my boiler serviced annually?

Landlords are legally required to service their boiler annually to ensure that their tenants can use the boiler safely. An annual boiler service will include efficiency and safety checks... Read more

What's the difference between a CP12 and a Landlord Gas Safety Record?

A CP12 is the old version of what is now called a Landlord Gas Safety Certificate or Landlord Gas Safety Record... Read more

How can I keep my tenants gas safe?

For your tenants' peace of mind, it's your responsibility to provide an up to date Landlord Gas Safety Certificate and have all gas appliances checked annually... Read more

Important Information
Some providers offer insured plans to look after your Boiler and Heating and other home services like plumbing, drains and electrics, whereas other providers offer non-insured plans. An insured plan will be underwritten by an insurer and also regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Non-insured plans are not backed by an insurer and are not regulated by the FCA. Often non-insured or maintenance plans include an annual service of the equipment covered, whereas these may or may not be included in insured plans. Hometree offers a range of non-insured maintenance "care" plans all of which include an annual service visit.