An annual boiler service
Repairs to your gas boiler, flue and controls, including faults that prevent you from controlling the timings or temperature of your boiler
Repairs to the wider central heating system, including radiators, water tanks, pipes and cylinders
Repairs to the gas supply pipe (the pipe that connects your gas meter to all other gas appliances)
Free boiler replacement if it's less than 7 years old and we can't fix it
Repairs for accidental damage
Repairs to your home's plumbing system and the parts of your water supply pipe that you’re responsible for
Repairs to and unblocking of your home’s drains and waste pipes to restore flow within your property boundary
Repairs to your home’s mains electrical wiring system (including circuits, fuse box, sockets and light fittings)
Removing sludge of scale or repairing damage caused by this if we have told you it needs fixing
Free replacement of a boiler over 7 years old if its beyond economical repair (but we will pay an amount towards it)
Outdoor Electrics and Heating
Faults caused by someone else you used for repairs or design faults
Annual boiler service visit
- A visual check of the boiler
- Opening of the boiler with inspection
- Flue gas efficiency test and ventilation checks for gas safety
- Visual checks of the hot water cylinder
- Checks of the system pressure
- Visual checks and bleeding of radiators if necessary
Still not sure?
- Cover that actually covers - our comprehensive cover has been built to ensure you’re covered against more than the average service provider.
- You’re covered from the very start - your care package starts on the day you sign up.
- Switching is easy - select your plan, set up your direct debit and you’re covered in a matter of minutes.
- In an emergency - we aim to have someone at your property as soon as possible. Our experts are at hand on our 24/7 helpline.
- Do I need to take time off work? - We have flexible, unlimited call-outs from our local engineers, even during evenings and weekends.
- What about excess? - we prefer the term ‘contribution’. If you choose our contribution option and need any replacements/repairs, we’ll ask you to pay towards the total cost.