What does a boiler service include?
Each Hometree boiler service or welcome service will include the following:
- Visual checks of the boiler
- The opening of the boiler with inspection (if necessary)
- Flue gas efficiency test and ventilation checks for Gas Safety
- Visual checks of the hot water cylinder (regular and system heating systems)
- Visual checks of the radiators and bleeding (if necessary)
- Checks that the boiler fires properly
- Checks of the system’s pressure
- Cleaning of the condensate trap
- Written confirmation of the annual boiler service.
If you have selected one of our Landlord Care Packages, this service will also include:
- Inspection of your gas meter (legal requirement for landlords)
- Inspection of your gas pipework (legal requirement for landlords) Gas Safety Certificate.
- If we find a problem or fault that needs to be fixed, we’ll tell you about it and we will fix it at the time or at a subsequent call out.